I was randomly browsing through Pinterest when an article written by Misty Sansom caught my attention. It is a personal growth exercise entitled “Know Thyself in 25 questions”. Well I thought it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try. So I decided I’ll start by answering one question a day, today being day 1. I hope I don’t get too busy (well I will be very busy) in the coming days so I could religiously keep up with this stuff.
Daily entries will be posted on my Tumblr account (insideherbeautifulmind) but I’ll also post selected ones here in WordPress.
So, here are the questions:
- What does your ideal day look like?
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
- Who are you most inspired by? Why?
- Who would you love to meet? Why?
- What habbit would you like most to break? To start?
- Think of a person you truly admire. What qualities do you like about that person?
- How do you like to relax?
- When was the last time you did something you were afraid of?
- What are you most proud of?
- What are you most afraid of?
- If life stopped today, what would you regret not doing?
- Who would you like to connect (reconnect) with? Why?
- What qualities do you admire in others?
- What practical skills do you wish you had?
- Imagine you’re in your 90s. What memories would you like to have? What stories do you want to tell?
- What is you favorite book/movie/song? Why?
- If you could make once change in the world what would it be?
- What do you love to do for, or give to others (not an object—something from you personally)?
- What excites you?
- What did you wish you did more of?
- Pretend money is no object. What would you do?
- What area of your life, right now, makes you feel the best? Which are makes you feel the worst? Why?
- Let’s jump forward a year. What would you have achieved in the past year?
- What piece of advice would you give to five year old you? Sixteen year old you? Twenty-six* year old you? Right now?
- How do you want to be remembered in life?
Ha! These are no easy questions. But I am already extremely excited to get through answering all of them and discover more about who I really am.
If you are planning to take this challenge too, I’ll be happy to know. And I will be equally excited to read your entries.