What is in this planner that people go crazy about? Well, to be honest I am one of those people. And I have no idea why I am crazy about it. Strange, yeah?
This is my second Starbucks planner and I must say last year’s was indeed worth it! In this blog post, I’d like to point out the things that I like and I don’t like about the 2018 SB Planner.
Basically, I spent around Php 2000 to Php 3000 pesos worth of coffee to get this planner. But the question lingers: Is it really worth it?
When I claimed this planner few months ago, I wasn’t as happy and excited as I was last year. I don’t know but let’s see…
What I Like About It
- Paper quality
- More vivid colors
- It comes with a FREE SPECIAL EDITION STARBUCKS CARD which avails you a raffle coupon after you register it. If you’re lucky enough, you can be one of the 20 individuals who’ll get to have 365 free beverages for 2018.
- The discount coupons at the back of the planner
- Freebies: stencil and a calendar
- It comes with a leather jacket compared to last year’s zipper pouch
What I Don’t Like About It
- The monthly layout – the boxes seem to be too small
- No more free stickers
- I like the pouch more than the leather jacket
- The cover design is not as astonishing as last year
- Notebook garter was removed
So, is it really worth it? YOU DECIDE! Here are some photos that might help.
Happy New Year to y’all!